Persatuan Rumah Bahagia Tanjung Rambutan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Persatuan Rumah Bahagia Tanjung Rambutan

Welcome to our club! Feel free to express yourself here.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tanjung Rambutan Idol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Admin
Holly

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Character sheet
1:

Tanjung Rambutan Idol Empty
PostSubject: Tanjung Rambutan Idol   Tanjung Rambutan Idol Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:36 am

So there was this crazy guy whose admitted into the Tanjung Rambutan hospital. One day he was lying on his back and he started singing. And he was singing singing singing. Then he stopped singing. Then he turned around and lied down on his tummy. Then he was singing singing singing, his voice muffled by the pillow. A nurse passing by was curious… she asked the patient why are you lying on your tummy and singing? The patient replied: “Oh…finish side A liao…change to side B mah…”

Joke courtesy of William’s Mamak.
Back to top Go down
https://aiyo-pekchek-lah.forumotion.com
PityLady
Admin
PityLady

Number of posts : 40

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Computer Diagnosis   Tanjung Rambutan Idol Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 8:55 am

One day Bill complained to his friend, "My elbow really hurts, I guess I should see a doctor."

His friend said, "Don't do that. There's a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor. Just put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. It only costs ten dollars."

Bill figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause out popped a small slip of paper on which was
printed:

You have tennis elbow.
Soak your arm in warm water.
Avoid heavy lifting.
It will be better in two weeks.

Late that evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this machine could be fooled. He decided to give it a try. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction. He went back to the drug store, located the machine,
poured in the sample, and deposited the $10. The computer made the usual noise and printed out the following message:

Your tap water is too hard.
Get a water softener.

Your dog has worms.
Get him vitamins.

Your daughter is using cocaine.
Put her in a rehabilitation clinic.

Your wife is pregnant with twin girls.
They aren't yours.
Get a lawyer.

And if you don't stop jerking off, your
tennis elbow will never get better.
Back to top Go down
PityLady
Admin
PityLady

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Genie   Tanjung Rambutan Idol Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:14 am

A couple was golfing one day on a very, very exclusive golf course lined with million-dollar houses.

On the third tee, the husband said, "Honey, be very careful when you drive the ball. Don't knock out any windows. It'll cost us a fortune to fix."

The wife teed up and shanked it right through the window of the biggest house on the course.

The husband cringed and said, "I told you to watch out for the houses. All right, let's go up there, apologize, and see how much this is going to cost."

They walked up and knocked on the door. A voice said, "Come on in. They opened the door and saw glass all over the floor and a broken bottle lying on its side in the foyer.

A man on the couch said, "Are you the people who broke my window?"

"Uh, yeah. Sorry about that," the husband replied.

"No, actually, I want to thank you. I'm a genie who was trapped for a thousand years inside that bottle. You've released me. I'm allowed to grant three wishes -- I'll give you each one wish, and I'll keep the last one for myself."

"Okay, great!" the husband said. "I want a million dollars a year for the rest of my life."

"No problem -- it's the least I could do. And you, what do you want?" the genie said, looking at the wife.

"I want a house in every country of the world," she said.

"Consider it done," the genie replied.

"And what's your wish, genie?", the husband said.

"Well, since I've been trapped in that bottle, I haven't had sex with a woman in a thousand years. My wish is to sleep with your wife."

The husband looked at the wife and said, "Well, we did get a lot of money and all those houses, honey. I guess I don't care."

The genie took the wife upstairs and ravished her for two hours.

After it was over, the genie rolled over, looked at the wife, and said, "How old is your husband, anyway?"

"Thirty-five," she replied.

"And he still believes in genies? ... That's amazing."
Back to top Go down
PityLady
Admin
PityLady

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Halloween Party   Tanjung Rambutan Idol Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:35 am

A couple was invited to a swanky masked Halloween Party. The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed, and there was no need of his good time being spoiled by not going. So he took his costume and away he went.

The wife, after sleeping soundly for one hour, awakened without pain. As it was still early, she decided to go to the party. Since her husband did not know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun watching him to see how he acted when she was not with him.

She joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice woman he could, copping a little feel here and a little kiss there. His wife sidled up to him. As a rather seductive babe herself, he left his partner high and dry and devoted his time to the new stuff that had just arrived.

She let him go as far as he wished; naturally, since he was her husband. Finally he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had sex. Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away, went home, put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make for his behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in and she asked how the party was. He said, "Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there."

Then she asked, "Did you dance much?"

He replied, "I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the den and played poker all evening. But I'll tell you... the guy I loaned my costume to sure had a really good time!"
Back to top Go down
PityLady
Admin
PityLady

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Just an e-mail Note   Tanjung Rambutan Idol Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:18 am

An Illinois man left the snowballed streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day. When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick e-mail.

Unable to find the scrap of paper on which he had written her e-mail address, he did his best to type it in from memory. Unfortunately, he missed one letter, and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher's wife whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her e-mail, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor dead.

At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

Dearest Wife,

Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

Your Loving Husband.

P.S. Sure is hot down here.
Back to top Go down
PityLady
Admin
PityLady

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Tragedy   Tanjung Rambutan Idol Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 9:21 am

President Bill Clinton is visiting an elementary school today and he visits one of the classes (4th grade I believe). They are in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings. The teacher asks the President if he would like to lead the class in the discussion of the word, "tragedy." So our illustrious leader asks the class for an example of a "tragedy."

One little boy stands up and offers, "If my best friend, who lives next door, is playing in the street and a car comes along and runs him over, that would be a tragedy."

"No," says Clinton, "that would be an accident."

A little girl raises her hand: "If a school bus carrying 50 children drove off a cliff, killing everyone involved, that would be a tragedy."

"I'm afraid not," explains Mr. President. "That's what we would call a GREAT LOSS."

The room goes silent. No other children volunteer. President Clinton searches the room. "Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?"

Finally, way in the back of the room, a small boy raises his hand. In a quiet voice he says, "If Air Force One, carrying Mr. & Mrs. Clinton, was struck by a missile and blown up to smithereens, that would be a tragedy.

"Fantastic," exclaims Clinton, "that's right. And can you tell me WHY that would be a tragedy?"

"Well," says the boy, "because it wouldn't be an accident, and it certainly would be no great loss."
Back to top Go down
Holly
Admin
Holly

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Cikgu   Tanjung Rambutan Idol Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 7:21 am

Murid : Selamat pagi, cikgu.

Cikgu : (Menengking) Mengapa selamat pagi sahaja?
Petang dan malam awak doakan saya tak selamat?

Murid : Selamat pagi, petang dan malam cikgu!

Cikgu : Panjang sangat! Tak pernah dibuat oleh
orang! Kata selamat sejahtera! Senang dan penuh
bermakna.Lagipun ucapan ini meliputi semua
masa dan keadaan.

Murid : Selamat sejahtera cikgu!

Cikgu : Sama-sama, duduk! Dengar sini baik-baik.
Hari ini cikgu nak uji kamu semua tentang perkataan
berlawan. Bila cikgu sebutkan perkataannya,
kamu semua mesti menjawab dengan cepat, lawan bagi
perkataan-perkataan itu, faham?

Murid : Faham, cikgu!

Cikgu : Saya tak mahu ada apa-apa gangguan.

Murid : (senyap)

Cikgu : Pandai!

Murid : Bodoh!

Cikgu : Tinggi!

Murid : Rendah!

Cikgu : Jauh!

Murid : Dekat!

Cikgu : Keadilan!

Murid : UMNO!

Cikgu : Salah!

Murid : Betul!

Cikgu : Bodoh!

Murid : Pandai!

Cikgu : Bukan!

Murid : Ya!

Cikgu : Oh Tuhan!

Murid : Oh Hamba!

Cikgu : Dengar ini!

Murid : Dengar itu!

Cikgu : Diam!

Murid : Bising!

Cikgu : Itu bukan pertanyaan, bodoh!

Murid : Ini ialah jawapan, pandai!

Cikgu : Mati aku!

Murid : Hidup kami!

Cikgu : Rotan baru tau!

Murid : Akar lama tak tau!

Cikgu : Malas aku ajar kamu!

Murid : Rajin kami belajar cikgu!

Cikgu : Kamu gila!

Murid : Kami siuman!

Cikgu : Cukup! Cukup!

Murid : Kurang! Kurang!

Cikgu : Sudah! Sudah!

Murid : Belum! Belum!
Back to top Go down
WeiYun
WeiYun

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-11-09

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: Tanjung Rambutan Idol   Tanjung Rambutan Idol Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:27 am

Lol, how can it be an "Idol" if there's only one person posting on this thread?
Back to top Go down
Holly
Admin
Holly

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: Tanjung Rambutan Idol   Tanjung Rambutan Idol Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:19 am

Erm, actually the title was referring to the first joke.

But people can also come in and post other stuff. Right?
Back to top Go down
WeiYun
WeiYun

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-11-09

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: Tanjung Rambutan Idol   Tanjung Rambutan Idol Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 7:50 am

Haha, sure.

But seriously it sounded like a competition to see who could tell the best joke!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanjung Rambutan Idol   Tanjung Rambutan Idol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanjung Rambutan Idol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persatuan Rumah Bahagia Tanjung Rambutan :: Entertainment :: Jokes and Humour-
Jump to: